Hello all,
Well I meant to post earlier, but life happens. First I couldn't download the pictures from my camera and then everytime I would sit down to the computer Thomas or Peter would need me.
We had our first snow storm on Dec. 5. It snowed about 3 inches and lasted for about three days.
Here is a picture when it first started.
Here is Peter's first experience with it.

He really had a lot of fun. The hat is actually Thomas's, because I couldn't find his. I did find his later.
On another note. Thomas is really beginning to move..... backwards......and gets himself into precarious positions.
Thomas also likes to eat his toes. Peter loves to help mommy whenever he can.
That is all for now. I will write again soon.





2 comments:
Isn't snow close to you so much fun? We miss it.
Judy Garton-Zavesky
How fun. Peter must have had a blast! Sorry haven't called. Miss you
Carrie
Post a Comment