Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello all,


These were pictures from March 8, 2008.


Here Peter is enjoying playing in our backyard. He was having so much fun picking the leaves up and throwing them in the air. It felt like it was fall all over again.



Peter is also my budding photographer. He took the next four pictures.


Thomas loves riding on my back. I often carrying him around this way. It is ideal when we are shopping. Sometimes you can see me holding Peter on my front and wearing Thomas on my back, especially on Sundays when Aaron sings in the schola.
Good Night and God Bless,
Brenda


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, one on your back and one on the front? You are a lot stronger than me!

Tell Peter we love the pic he took of his mom and little bro!

Lillian Taylor said...

Aww! Peter and Thomas are so cute! I miss you all so much. I hope you can visit again, soon.