Monday, January 21, 2008

Catch Up

Hello all,


I know it has been awhile, but I was locked out of my account.

Here are a couple of pictures of how Peter likes to help out around the house.


Peter loves to play with his brother, Thomas.


For Christmas, we started a new tradition of cutting down our own tree. We went with the intention of doing so, but I fell in love with a fraser fir that was pre cut. While we were there we visited the petting zoo and rode the train. Here is a picture of us on the train and then a picture of Peter with the engineer.



The boys had great fun opening their Christmas gifts.

Then Peter turned three on Jan 4. We had a small family party on that day. Later we would have a bigger party for friends and family.

Here is a picture of Peter with his papa (my dad). Notice the similar grins.

Here is a picture of my men. It was just so cute I had to throw it in.

When my parents were visiting we took our first trip to DC. It is closer than I thought and I didn't know the Smithsonian Museums were free. We will definately be going to DC more often.



On Jan 12, Peter had is big birthday party. He just loves his tricycle.

My parents left on Tuesday Jan 16 and with them they took the nice weather. On Wednesday we had a snow storm. As of today there is still traces of snow left.



We miss everyone. Please post a response and let me know that you are looking at the blog. I will try not to go so long without saying anything.

God Bless,
Brenda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! and love knowing what's going on with you (although it's a bit stalkerish if I never comment, so here it is).
Friend and Not a Stalker,
Tina

Armstrong Family said...

Kids are such cuties. Love to see them grow, since we are so far! See you soon.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

The little ones are really growing fast. We love the pictures with Peter helping in the yard, and the one with Papa. All you need next is a picture of Gramma with the guys...ha ha ha. You all take care.

Phil & Julie
Las Vegas