Hello all,
Today has been a rough day. Thomas has a cold and Peter is being three. He is in the throwing stage of life. Everything needs to fly through the air. I can't keep up with him.
Currently we have been having some unseasonably warm weather. It was 70 on Ash Wednesday.
So to write this short post, Peter is sitting on my lap decorating my computer screen with post-its.
Nobody told me that parenting would be this hard. Some times I feel soooo alone, but then I call my friends and here they are having troubles too. I also am reading this blog http://mnssams.blogspot.com/
and it reminds me that God gives everyone crosses. I don't know how they go from day to day knowing there sweet little son will eventually die.
I know I am just babbling, but sometimes you just have too.
God Bless,
Brenda
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brenda! I wasn't sure about what your blog address was, but I am so thankful that I was able to figure it out.
I very much enjoyed seeing the wonderful pics of the family. I must say, Peter is becoming more and more handsome and Thomas is also such a cutie! I wish I had had an opportunity to see more of him before you left!
I will keep you in my prayers, especially since you are facing some difficulties and crosses in your life right now. What a joy to know that we are all united in faith, and that when difficulties arise, Our Blessed Lord is always helping us to carry our cross.
We miss you, but I am happy to know you are way over there doing God's will.
In Him who is our Hope,
Marta
Post a Comment