Right now Peter is terrorizing Thomas. Peter likes to take things away and throw things at him. I am trying desperately to teach Peter not to do that, but it can be frustrating at times. Thomas is sitting up on his own and crawling. His crawling seems to improve a bit every day.

I think this is the beggining stages of wrestling. See how Thomas has Peter's leg pinned.

A couple days later they looked liked they had the idea better.

Thomas's favorite chew toy.

Thomas is now eating solids. This was his first experience with baby food. He loved it and wanted to hold the spoon himself. Peter also thought it was great that Thomas was eating food. He actually helped out a little. I have some good pictures of Peter feeding Thomas, but I will have to post them next time.
We are planning to be in Sacramento from Thursday March 20 to March 23. We look forward to seeing everyone again.
God Bless,
Brenda
3 comments:
Wow, I thought Catherine was the only one who had the Costco wipes package as her favorite chew toy! ;-)
Oh Aaron & Brenda, thank you so much for including us. What a beautiful "Happy Family". We're so happy and proud of you both. We look forward to more!! The boys are absolutely adorable and growing so fast. Wish we could see you in person...
Love,
Aunt Sue & Uncle Dave
Peter looks the same (mischievious with that twinkle in his eyes!)-- but Thomas sure has grown!!! In a couple of years they are going to be the best of pals as well as partners in crime!!! And you're right, motherhood is tough. Rambling is a normal part of it!
Plus, that blog you referred -- what a tearjerker as well as an inspiration. I'm sure they know they have a saint now in Heaven who will be interceding for his mum & dad and big sis.
Can't wait to see you all!
J--
Post a Comment